1. What's this and what's it for?
2. What information do we collect?
We collect several types of digital and personal information, like:
2.1. Personal information
When you sign up to or use our services and products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, email address, billing info, and any other information you provide us.
You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may link your Facebook or Twitter account to our shop, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your e-mail). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
2.2. Technical information
When any person starts surfing the web, there's some information that almost always gets created and recorded. Our sites are no exception.
Here's what we collect:
- Log data. When someone's using our websites, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your IP address, the address of the web pages you visit, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and cookie data.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a PC or a phone.
3. How do we use the information we collect?
We use this information to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect our users. If you make a purchase in our shop, we’ll save your payment and contact information so that you can use them the next time you want to buy an extension or service.
Here's why we use it:
- Send updated extension versions, issue solutions and other information. For example, after posting a support ticket about an extension bug, we may send you a new version that has the bug fixed in it.
- To contact you about an ordered service, to receive additional info, such as billing information, etc.
- To provide with support and to answer your questions.
4. How and in which cases we disclose this information?
We don't share any of your information, personal or technical, with 3rd parties, except when we are unable to provide you with adequate help. In such cases we may share some of your data with developers of management system in order to find you the best suited solution.
5. What options do you have
The use of the mentioned information is essential to provide you with the best user experience, but in case you wish to limit the amount of info stored on the websites, you can:
- Remove linked social accounts to your account
- Disable accepting cookies in your browser
- Not use our websites and services
- Delete your account
But we assure you that it is quite safe to share such information with most websites – it is not as terrible as it sounds.
6. How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do – we’ll post any changes on this page. If it's posted on this page, have no doubts – the changes are currently in effect. If you continue to use our websites after those changes are made to this page, you agree to the revised policy.